This patch enables different colorings for different parts of the index display. For example you can choose one color for the subject, another one for the author, and a third one for the flags.
- Screenshot #1: Just a random screenshot...
- Screenshot #2: Notice how messages written by me are differently colored then those from other authors. This is done using indexcolor's author pattern matching.
- mutt-1.5.12-indexcolor-3+cb.diff: indexcolor-3 forward-ported to mutt 1.5.12 by Christoph Berg. Thanks a lot!
- mutt-1.5.8-indexcolor-3.diff: Added pattern to index_author and index_color command. Documentation updates and some other fixes. This one is stable and has the biggest feature-set.
- mutt-1.5.8-indexcolor-2+cb.diff: -2 with additional fixes by Christoph Berg (thanks!). This one works really well.
- mutt-1.5.8-indexcolor-2.diff: Bugfix release
- mutt-1.5.8-indexcolor-1.diff: First release of the indexcolor patch. It's undocumented and buggy.